Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

recap

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

all images from my flickr

I'm all eagerness and ignorance heading into my first year of university and I couldn't be more excited about it. 2013 was both terrible and brilliant for me. I took a pretty much unplanned gap year and got a lot of criticism for it (both from myself and others) but I can say, now that it's over and done with, that I'm happy with what I achieved. Starting a business and paying for yourself to go overseas is not too shabby. Although becoming a complete emotional mess over trying to figure out what to do with my life was not the most pleasant of experiences I am still glad I went through it. I haven't figured it out yet but I've gotten to the place where I don't feel like I actually have to have it figured out.

On another note, I'm obscenely excited to have some sort of set routine this year! Happy New Year all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful 2014!!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an achievement! Good luck with university. I am sure you will love it

    ReplyDelete