Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Curious Vintage Summer '14

Here are the photos I mentioned just over a week ago. Michelle and I headed down to the beach and played dressup with some of my favourite Summer pieces from Curious Vintage. The weather changed about half way through and you can see that some clouds pulled in overhead to give the pictures a very different feel. I like the two different kinds of images and I'm pretty chuffed with how it turned out in general. I think next time I'm going to do what I've been thinking about for a long time and shoot the entire thing in film. It's risky, but the rewards are worth it.

Thank you so much Michelle for being my model! You can shop Curious Vintage here and find it on facebook.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

10 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the relaxed ambience in these photographs, beautiful x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely pictures. Beautiful. My favourites are the ones where you can see the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf dress so much, very beautiful photographs

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    InĂªs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! These photographs are so beautiful and I love all of the outfits! Also, your friend reminds me of Marilyn Monroe.. Following your blog now <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow! These outfits and pics are so pretty and the setting makes me wish for summer even more :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that place is so beautiful, and the photos are gorgeous! I love you blog!

    http://www.gillesse.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow beautiful friend, beautiful clothes and talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely. SA summer looks so so lovely. Here we've been out of school all day and tomorrow due to snow! :) SA is high on my travel list... hoping to make it there someday soon! :) The photos, outfits and model are all gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by my blog! -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete