Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Everly

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

One of my goals for this year is to have a more simplistic wardrobe. A cupboard full of simple, staple pieces that (in a dream world) would all work perfectly together. In true form though, I've already got my eye on clothes that go against this. Everly Clothing is full of fun, bold prints that I adore but I know they won't stay stylish forever. Now I'm trying to convince myself that you can have a few statement pieces that you swap out every year or so and still maintain a wardrobe of simplicity. That's reasonable, right?

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. These photos are utterly beautiful, completely the type of photography i lust over! I too am setting myself the goal of having a wardrobe that again ideally i can mix with other clothes! Although im very keen on getting a floral jumpsuit which definitely goes against that haha!

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just pretend they'll be on trend forever! I love the hazy pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goal is my goal too. I promised myself to spend more money on quality and get rid of the excess quantity I have. Lets do this together!

    ReplyDelete