Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Makers

The Makers is a photo project by Jennifer Causey where she documents the lives of creatives living in Brooklyn.

"When my project began, I knew I was photographing people who make things, but I soon realized I was also photographing people who make things happen. As the project evolves, so does the adventure and pleasure of documenting the people behind the products: to learn what inspires them, what keeps them going, and their thoughts on the city where they live and work."


Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what lovely photos and what a neat idea. I will definitely be checking out more of her work! Thanks :)
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. It's such an interesting project too - I love having a little snoop around other peoples spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie série. Je ne me lasserais jamais des entassements de cadres..
    Bonne continuation ^^

    ReplyDelete