Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jen Mann

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

One thing that frightens me is the idea that I may never create artwork of my own. It really scares me sometimes to think that I may never create art I'm truly appreciative of. Does that ever happen to any of you?

I complain about this though without actually getting off my butt and doing something about it. After seeing Jen Mann's work, I know I have to try my hand at painting again.

7 comments:

  1. ugh I love this so much, things like this do make me depressed about my painting abilities. Love your blog btw

    love love - alexa
    http://naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try your hand it.. prove to yourself that you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful, dont worry too much about your own art, if you love it you'll start making stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh amazing :D love your blog,it´s so cute! :) following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo incredibly amazing this art. Love your blog so! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have no ideia how I relate to that. I have so many amazing pictures in my mind that I wish I could create, but I suck at drawing right now, and I don't even do it much to see if I get better.

    This art is amazing and I'm sure you'll get there one day. I'm usualy in a rush to be awesome but it takes time and practice ;)

    ReplyDelete