Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

hair art

By 'hair art' I don't mean hairstyles that are so brilliant some might call them works of ~art~. I mean literal paintings of hairdo's that most of us wear on a daily basis. These are art and they're lovely and easy to look at. Is it just me or are the backs of peoples heads really in at the moment?

See more on Elizabeth Mayville's etsy.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

6 comments:

  1. They are fantastic! So bright and tender... beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these! But I wish the artist had reached for more diversity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the one that didn't reach for much diversity, I chose very similar images to share oops. But check out her etsy, she's got quite a few different paintings.

      Delete
  3. It's really beautiful pictures!

    With love Lenusik Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete