Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

tlo

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Hannah Metz is one of my go-to people for inspiration. Her blog is always filled with the best clothes, homewares and dreamlike analogue photography. Her boutique, The Loved One, is teaming up with Seychelles Shoes, Dear Creatures and BC Footwear for a week long sale at their shop in Pasadena. They took some pictures to celebrate and now all I want is to see their store in person.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I relaxed, read my book and had a delicious Sunday lunch with family I hadn't seen in far too long.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great post:).Love the fashion and style. hope to learn more from you! Prom Dresses 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her photos are so gorgeous and very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep falling in love with her (and her photographs) over and over again :) amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great photos ! :)

    xx morena

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such a lovely style and is so pretty!
    xo,
    Bian | Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a lovely blog, and so does Hannah! I'll be following both of you on Bloglovin :)

    Rowdy Fairy Blog
    Follow Me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Hannah's blog! It's absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog! I've never heard of Hannah's blog, but her pictures are fantastic. I'm always so impressed when bloggers photos look so professional! Thanks for sharing!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of Hannah before now, so I'll definitely end up taking a look. This is a really lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete