Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh Gosh, Cindy

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I found these watercolours while browsing pinterest earlier and couldn't not share them with you all. Cindy Lesman paints these portraits of some of my favourite characters.

They're pretty but also unique with their quotations and the fact that they're watercolours. I've never seen fan art look so good! You can buy all the portraits with or without the text here.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

10 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this is wonderful! I adore the Moonrise Kingdom and Breakfast at Tiffany's ones. These make great presents (for myself). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous.

    xx

    -C.C

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops think I somehow deleted the comment I just wrote, but I love the illustrations & will definitely be checking out the artist! I aso loved your travel post as my parents are headed to Italy and Croatia next week and I'm terribly jealous!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god :) I love moonrise kingdom and these watercolours are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i LOVE these! & their of most of my favorite characters from movies ever. also, love the new blog layout btw! (:

    xoxo, Oleah
    travel-simply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your artworks especially the interiors. Wishing you could draw me as well hihi!x

    nikkimarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Jay and Saisy ones, along with the Suzy & Sam watercolors are definitely my favorite! Such lovely artist. I wish I could paint with watercolors without messing everything up!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are amazing! I love watercolors. My favorite is the Clueless one!

    ReplyDelete