Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

what kt does

KT Smail is a Scottish native who currently resides in New York. Her illustrations are feminine, filled with copious amounts of flowers and girls who look completely disinterested in anything you have to say. Brilliant!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I took quite a break from the blogging world there but I'm rather happy I did as I got a serious amount of time to just do absolutely nothing. In the midst of this nothing I read, swam, ate cake and just genuinely enjoyed this South African summer. I recently finished reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green which I would definitely recommend. How have you all found your Christmas break?

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures so much! I've been a longtime fan of KT Smail and you described her work perfectly :)

    I took a wee little bloggy break as well. It felt good to take a break (and made it pretty hard to get back into the swing of things, I must say). But all is well!

    During my break, I took a few trips around San Francisco, met up with friends, and did a few photo shoots. Pretty productive, I must say!

    I'll have to look into that book you just read as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, esp the last one. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete