Image Map

Monday, July 2, 2012

A saying or two

I asked the lovely Angie of Lucky Pony to do a guest post on the blog and she sent me over these rad sayings. I'm in typography heaven! If you're not following Angie already make sure you get on it, she's the one of the coolest bloggers in SA.

I love this type of thing, they always make me so happy. And the more hand done the better. I have to stop myself from printing them sticking them in a frame :) Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine

No comments:

Post a Comment