Image Map

Saturday, July 21, 2012

made in kind

It seems to be a regular occurence for me to spend my time tweeting about the unrequited love I have for Anthropologie. I could never afford any of their treasures with the budget I have and then you throw in the shipping costs to South Africa and well you have a pretty impossible situation. But for some unbeknownst reason I still browse their site as often as I can.

The other day I came across one of their latest projects Made in Kind and was head-over-heels in love! I then proceeded to spend a large amount of time crying into a tub of ice-cream because none of it could ever be mine and in true selfless fashion I decided to share it with you all so you could understand the pain I'm in.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Made in Kind is a project in limited-edition, collaborative design created by Anthropologie to spotlight established and emerging talents in the fashion world.


Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekends. I'm spending this lazy, rainy Saturday indoors with a cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. I love Anthropologie too! I never buy anything there, but I LOVE their jewelry and I usually just go to look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE. Even living in the US I can't afford any of it! But I love this new line. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete