Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Nen + a mini break

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!


Photos by the obscenely talented Nen August. She was one of my favourite photographers when I first discovered that flickr actually existed. That was about four years ago and her work has just gone uphill since then!

I'm super duper sorry for the absence of posts this week, life is hectic! I say that in every second post, I know, but it really is true. The cabaret I've been working on for the past four months has its opening night in a week so I'm thinking that for the sake of my sanity (and probably all those around me too) I'll take a little break from blogging and join you all Sunday week.

See you on the flipside!

2 comments:

  1. wow such a lovely photos. I love everything you share <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this! i really love your blog :).

    ReplyDelete