Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in action

Hello everybody!

I'm back after my mini holiday (it was a bit longer than a week, sorry!) and well rested. The cabaret went exceptionally well and now the anticipation is building up for when we get to perform it at the National Arts Festival. Eeee, it's still a little bit unreal that that's actually happening.

Today I've found Academy's spring lookbook to share with you all. I'd love to soak up the sun in floaty dresses adorned with the perfect accessories like these ladies but it's currently a torrential downpour outside and I'm curled up in bed in my pj's. Oh well.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment