Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

a collection of things no. 2

It's time for a second round of collections.

How are you lovelies doing this Friday? It's a five day weekend here in South Africa (absolute bliss) and so I started my mini holiday off by giving the blog a makeover, hope you all like it!

Happy Freedom Day to all the fellow South Africans! It's 18 years of democracy today which means that I was indeed a freedom baby. Well, I was alive for a month and 17 days of Apartheid if we're getting specific. Anyway, onto the collection of random stuff!

this photo

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

tamarillo ceramics

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

daria on caroline's mode

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

the color run on old brand new

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

this siamese kitty necklace on goodsie

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

ella and louis via roots n blues

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

emily and the cherry trees on ruby slipper journeys

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. love the new design. you're a mini miss moss, eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I absolutely adore Miss Moss but sometimes I get a little worried that I end up imitating her a bit too much, oops.

      Delete