Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

blooming leopold ss '12

I've never hid my love for Blooming Leopold on this wee blog. I'm sure you'll find a few posts about them in the archives.

I often tell myself not to post too much about the same thing but when they bring out a lookbook like this how could I not. This Spring/Summer collection has to be my favourite so far. The muted colours are just right up my alley and the whole feel of the photos just makes me want to go on holiday to somewhere in the middle of nowhere with tall trees and a little stream. Yup.

The lookbook was shot by the talented duo of Kate and Amanda.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment: