Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

double exposure

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you that these were paintings. I didn't at first.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

The exceptional Pakayla Biehn took original images and used her brush to turn them into double exposures. Brilliant! I really wish I had as cool ideas as some people do.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Can you believe it's Valentine's tomorrow? Oh goodness!

4 comments:

  1. Eerie. And beautiful! I just posted some photos with a similar concept this past week, to mixed reviews from my readers ;)

    Have you ever heard of the artist Beth Hoeckel? (I discovered her via pinterest) I bet you'll like her.

    Just discovered your blog today & I'm loving it! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The double exposure is stunning, thank you for posting. Officially inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to do a double take! Gorgeous. My fave is the first.

    ReplyDelete