Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

dates

Sometimes you find out about things just a little bit too late. Cat's Let nothing darken their roar is definitely one of these things. Every year only 700 of these magnificent calendars get printed and this year they were all sold before the first week of January came to a close. I definitely need to find a list to put my name on to ensure I get a copy for 2013!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm super happy it's Friday! This week has been pretty stressful and even though I have a pile of homework I need to get done I'm still heading out for some fun tonight & maybe some charity store shopping tomorrow morning. What all are you up to this weekend?

1 comment: