Image Map

Thursday, September 8, 2011

recent happenings.

I thought I'd get out my camera and divulge my love of vintage with you all. Luckily, my mom is as obsessed as I am with pieces of a bygone era. She bought me the vintage globe in the first two pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom & I also managed to find these beautifully covered classics. Some silly person thought it'd be good to buy no.9 out of the set so we were left with an incomplete collection but for just R1 each (that's $1.25 for all nine of them!) they were indeed worth it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some new additions to my vintage heels collection. They all hurt like hell but they look pretty.

Photobucket
Photobucket

& some snaps replenishing the stock of fresh flowers in my room.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    I love the globe and the colour of the vintage books is lovely.

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the globe and the books and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete