Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your Back.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm loving the eerie feeling in these photo's by Kalaija. You don't see a face in any of them yet they express so much emotion.

The rain is bucketing down outside as I'm wrapped up in layers of comfy clothes with my cup of coffee. How are you all spending your Thursday? I'm sure most of you have been out enjoying the Summer sunshine in the Northern Hemisphere. This morning we had an awful scare with one of my dogs and had to rush him to the vet but it looks as if he'll get back to his normal, crazy self in no time. Maybe it was just the cold weather getting to him..

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful photos. I often do like the ones that don't show a face, because they emit such a mysteriousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh they're so lovely. They make me feel as though I've stepped into a dream. Glad your pooch is better lovely! xo

    www.lilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete