Image Map

Monday, August 8, 2011

reality check

I see so many amazing photo's on flickr and tumblr that when I actually recognize the scenery in photo's I had previously been purely enjoying the beauty of, my heart does a little dance. That's what happened when I saw Kent Andreasen's work. His photo's are superb and he captures light brilliantly but what I love the most is that I'm able to name almost all the places in his photo's. It makes you feel just that much more connected to the pictures.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
In other news my school's production of Hairspray has come to a close & I'm slowly but surely easing back into my previous life. It feels as if I've been gone from reality for so long.

1 comment: