Image Map

Thursday, December 9, 2010

questions and answers

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Laura of See Hear Say has awarded me with the 'I love your blog prize'. I'm incredibly flattered, thank you so much Laura.

the rules of the prize are:
- do an entry with the prize.
- answer the questions.
- give the prize to 10 blogs.

1. why did you create the blog?

I came across the Drifter and the Gypsy one day & just thought it to be the most beautiful site I'd ever seen. I slowly started noticing blogs and what they were and eventually decided I wanted a part of this world.

2. what kind of blogs do you follow?

Originally I would just follow any blog and every blog but I've come to like more unique blogs that don't look exactly like the one before and blogs where people aren't afraid to voice their own opinion and show everyone their personality.

3. favorite makeup brand?

I don't really have one, actually.

4. favorite clothing brand?

I'm not a clothing brand person, if my entire wardrobe was thrifted I'd be over the moon.

5. your indispensable makeup product:
I'm not really a makeup person but I think I'd say powder base as a good backdrop will always leave you looking pretty.

6. your favorite color:

Light blue, peach, white, I'm not too sure.

7. your perfume:

Sadly, I don't wear perfume.

8. your favorite film:

Anything based in 19th Century England I'm sure I'd enjoy. & Any quirky teenage film with Michael Cera would be good. Pride and Prejudice & Juno(:

9. what country would you like to visit and why?

Spain, without a doubt Spain. Especially Barcelona. I haven't figured out why exactly yet I just know I should go there and maybe even live there. I better start learning Spanish soon.

10. make the last question and answer to yourself: Your career?

Well, I don't exactly have one yet but there are so many options. I'd love to do something combining photography, music, fashion, design, history & writing. Anybody got ideas?

I'm giving this award to;
Lauren Doughty Illustration,
Oh, French!,
Miss Moss,
Meow Meow,
Sleepy Fawn,
The Little Deer,
Be Nice to the Queen Dear,
Deerlings & Ghostthings,
Luphia Loves &
Blooming Leopold.

2 comments: