Image Map

Friday, December 10, 2010

my summer goals

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Today is the last day of school for the year. I now have a month of Summer sunshine ahead of me but I'm determined this year to not completely waste it away. Here is my list of things to keep me occupied.

1. Take lots of photo's.
Simple enough, preferably film photo's.

2. Get outside.
Hike, swim, picnic, walk the dogs. I'm going to make sure I have a hefty amount of fresh air these holidays. This one also includes a bit more exercise than normal so to ease the guilt of eating all those extra chocolates which I'm not going to deny myself of.

3. Make money.
I haven't figured out how yet but I'm going to have to if I want the first goal to work.

4. Read, read, read.
I've already bought two new books and have a sneaky suspicion Santa's giving me four more so I'm gonna have to get cracking.

5. Socialize.
I find it too easy to just hibernate by myself & have a little bit too much me time every now and then so making sure I get out to see my friends and have a good giggle is quite important.

No comments:

Post a Comment