Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Nice Things - When I was 17

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Today is the first day back at varsity for my second semester. It's still icy outside, it was a whopping 6 degrees celsius when I got up this morning.

This lookbook from Nice Things by Paloma S is perfect for our weather at the moment. Stylish yet simple with lots of layers to take off in the afternoons when it gets a fraction warmer. I'd love to laze around in these outfits on campus (although I'd much prefer it to be a campsite).

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lookbook, it really makes me want to go out on an adventure!

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rucsac in the first picture is so pretty. It's the kind of thing my sister who's really into hiking would absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete