Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Shipka for ES

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

It's a new month and with four exams standing in between me and a five week holiday I'm both excited for and dreading the next two weeks. My goal for this month (once vac starts) is to get back on the blogging train and get tons of new stock up in the shop. I can't wait to spend my winter days with a cup of tea and endless hours of internet goodness. As you can see I'm a real party-goer.

As for today's post I can't believe it took me almost a year to find this photoshoot of Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka. I'm almost up to date with the latest season (no spoilers please!) and I really do get excited whenever Sally Draper has a storyline. She's one of my favourites, along with Peggy and Joan, and it's been fantastic to watch her grow up throughout the last seven seasons. Sometimes I feel like she's the most realistic and relatable character on the show but that could also be because I was her age only a few years ago.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing! I live the skirt in the top one. They all look so magical and dreamlike. I nearly bought a 60s style yellow summer dress with a collar the other day and still kind of regretting now. Caught between whether I should revel in the cuteness or fear it looks too much like a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful and the photos are great. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous shoot. Love coming to this blog for inspiration! XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love this! I've never seen it before. So completely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete