Image Map

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Grace of Monaco

This past Saturday I took a much needed extended study break and went to see Grace of Monaco. It was interesting in that it was about events in Grace Kelly's life that I hadn't heard of before and didn't focus on the controversy of her death, something I was anxious about before we went to see it.

Overall it seems to have gotten mixed reviews but I think it's difficult to please all especially when you're depicting someone who's so well known. Nicole Kidman often feels a bit contrived as the princess but I'd still recommend watching this if only for the clothes and the scenery.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
All of these images are from the google machine.

2 comments:

  1. In these pics Nicole Kidman looks amazing, despite the fact that when she is natural she is awful, to much plastic surgery for her!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm looks so interesting! I'll have to check it out. I love historical bio pic type movies. :) -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete