Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Leah Goren's scarves

In Cape Town where it rains throughout almost all of winter (it's raining right now) I've made it my lifelong mission to amass a collection of scarves that'll be envied throughout all seven kingdoms! Sorry, I've been watching too much game of thrones this past week.

My theory with scarves is simple: you can NEVER have too many. The same goes for cardigans. And shoes.

This is Leah Goren's fall scarf preview and well, I'd like one of each please.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, I'm not a very frequent scarf-wearer but these are so beautiful, I'd definitely wear these! You always seem to find the best things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model, Taylor LaShae, is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete