Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Truck Furniture

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I've been sitting here for the past ten minutes trying to figure out how to describe Japanese brand Truck and the best I can come up with is 'industrial farmhouse comfort'. I'm pretty sure that's not a real category but it's what I think of when I look through their catalogue. The way they've used an abundance of wood pieces next to 80s office furniture is brilliant. I could move right into their showroom and be pretty happy.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. Love the wooden flooring. Adds such character to a room.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete