Friday, January 24, 2014

Silvia Grav

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I've never properly attempted to take black and white photos, in my naivety I used to think they were a bit boring but boy was I wrong. I think black and white photographs are quite like a few key things in life, very easy to do initially but incredibly difficult to master. 19-year-old Spaniard, Silvia Grav has mastered them at a very young age. Her photos hold so much depth and emotion that I was quite taken aback when I first saw them.

I don't think I've ever been so philosophical on a Friday morning before!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what an incredible collection of photographs. I'd never heard of Silvia Grav before but her work is stunning, thanks so much for sharing!

    http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love black & white photos, her work is stunning, I will have to check it out, thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these photographs are absolutely stunning. I've never heard of Silvia Grav before she's definitely on my radar now as these remind me of a more surreal Francesca Woodman.

    Georgie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. Amazing, just amazing. I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. these photos are haunting and so captivating.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete