Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dimond

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

All photos by Shelbie Dimond. Her images reminded me so much of the work of Hana Haley and then I found out Dimond also lives in San Francisco and has in fact modeled with Haley aka honeyuck. It's a small world on the internet.

I'm not sure if many have noticed but posts around here have been very slow lately, the reason being that my mom and I are creating a little pop up shop at a local Christmas fair and as usual we've left almost everything till the last minute. We're spending our days making cards, cushions, flowers crowns and a plethora of other goods. I'll try and pop in here as often as I can and maybe I'll be able to share pictures of some of our creations. I think if I set my alarm just one hour earlier all my problems with scrambling for time will be solved, hmmm.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

7 comments:

  1. these images are so dreamy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images make my heart just flutter at the sight of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful and so nostalgic for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so perfect I can't even! This is how I wish all photographs looked!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous.

    erin // beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete