Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Girl About Town

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm completely smitten with the new Dear Creatures lookbook. I recently started watching Mad Men (I don't know why it took me this long!) and this definitely reminds me of the show. There's something simultaneously enchanting and terrifying about the idea of running around New York with a beehive and the shortest skirt imaginable.

found via the drifter & the gypsy

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

7 comments:

  1. Omg totally amazing retro lookbook! So my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very cute! i'm noticing a lot of mod and 60's inspired fashion lately. i've been following MFW and blugirl just came out with a collection like that.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough I rocked up to work today in a pencil skirt and sweater combo, channeling my inner Joan from Mad Men! Such a fan of that 60s style x

    Maryam @ www.softandcosy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahah, I've made an identical post about this fabulous campaign too! We can't help it, can we? (: Annie Monroe is one of my favourite style icons and she looks swell in here! I am watching Mad Men's third season and I'm loving it so far. No spoilers, please! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a retro themed campaign. This one is very swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete