Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

fresh from the kiln

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

When push comes to shove, I'm not really a jewelry person. I can admire it but I often tend to leave the accessories at home 'cause I know they're going to bug me. I do make exceptions though and, as you may have guessed, these exceptions are for plain, simple and uncluttered jewelry. Much like the pieces made by Hanxi, an aspiring product designer from Singapore. Her etsy store, fresh from the kiln, is filled with delicate pieces in hues of pastel, just what I like!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning! I feel the same way about jewellery. I also love it how her pieces aren't too pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! you have such a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today. Your blog looks gorgeous! I wish mine would look a bit like this when I grow up... I love the bracelets in the fifth photo, those colours go perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I can definitely appreciate the simplicity of these and they're all totally wearable! xxx

    ReplyDelete