Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Days

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Yet another online Japanese clothing store where I can't understand anything that's on their website but I do know that I want to buy almost everything they have on offer. This one is called Spring Days and I just have to warn you upon entering that you will become entirely consumed and most probably not finish that important deadline you have for tomorrow.

Happy procrastination!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

2 comments:

  1. these Japanese sites have a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously these Japanese sites should realize that they're so perfect that people from other countries want to buy their stuff as well!! I had found this one and some other and they had so wonderful clothing I wanted to cry!

    ReplyDelete