Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

W

I'm not really a huge fan of celebrities in general. I used to watch E! Entertainment religiously as a 13-year-old when I thought it was cool to know what Kirsten Dunst had had for lunch the previous Tuesday but over the past few years my voyeuristic tendencies have diminished quite a bit when it comes to the famous and seem to have shifted towards artists, photographers and fashion designers. Case in point: this blog.

That was quite a convoluted intro to this post that doesn't really talk about what I'm going to share today. Sorry. Basically, I found some pretty cool pictures that Brad Pitt took of Angelina Jolie and while I'm not attracted to the images entirely because of who is in them I do think it's refreshing to see photos of a celebrity that are not completely staged or completely unwanted from the celebrities side.

You can find the pictures here.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. I love my celebs, but due to a few blogs, I found myself knowing who's dating who and who wore what. It wasn't healthy. I respect them as people but don't think it's good to idolize them .

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete