Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Eometrie

Happy Monday everybody! I had a super busy weekend working both Saturday and Sunday, thus this morning has been spent in bed with a cup of tea and my book.

The latest lookbook from Eometrie is helping me stay in my lazy, blissful state. The jewelry is clean and simple with it's geometric lines but branches out on occasion to include a colourful pattern that has been transferred onto lightweight wood. The collection is designed by Emily Sullivan and is inspired by her travels through places like Alaska, Nepal, Peru etc. Every piece is handmade by Emily in her workshop and all the photos in the collection (including the background landscapes) were taken by her on 35mm film.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

2 comments:

  1. Great items, especially the bracelets! I'm following you via gfc, follow back if you like!
    love
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I absolutely adore the necklaces and earrings, how gorgeous! Thank you for introducing me to this label! x

    ReplyDelete