Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ana Cuba

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

All photos by Anna Cuba, a Spanish photographer currently based in London.

I'm feeling rather sickly today and seem to have caught the Winter flu despite the fact that we're in the middle of Summer but I'm not letting it get to me as I'm headed out to an exciting concert tonight and am going to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers live at the Cape Town Stadium. I'll be honest, they're not my favourite band, but when your ticket is free and you know for a fact that the atmosphere will be amazing I can't help but happily anticipate the loud, massive crowds as a juxtaposition to my usual quiet days.


3 comments:

  1. your blog has amazing photos and subjects! <3 going to follow!

    http://lookcloserlook.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. That second to last one is gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. Get better soon! And have fun at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage sewing machine! :D and all the other photo are gorgeous too! Im following you now cause your blog is fantastic and thank you for the comment on my blog! :)x
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete