Image Map

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

this time last year

I recently had a roll of film developed of photos that I took around this time last year. The river is the Breede and the photos were taken from the lawn of the holiday house we go to every few years. It is absolute bliss out there. Not a soul in sight and at night you see more stars than you ever thought possible. The little creatures can be found at the Swellendam Fairy Sanctuary which is a mystical place I wish I had found ten years ago when I was in the height of my fairy obsession. The other photos are of arbitrary places around Cape Town.

Today my mom and I are heading off for a mini holiday in the country and I'm taking my film camera with me again, hopefully this time it won't take me a year to get things developed.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, developing old film is like uncovering a lost treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely. I especially love the 3rd & 4th to last and last photos. So serene and calming.

    Ha, I'm terrible like you with getting film developed sometimes. Sometimes I even forget what I shot with a roll. Then it's all the more fun getting the film back, like a surprise!

    Micaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered one of my vintage cameras has a roll of film in in. Half way through. I wonder if they have survived the passing of time. Your images are lovely.

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete