Image Map

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

an era

As a lover of vintage fashion my infatuation doesn't end with the clothing, I am always intrigued by the story behind the outfit. This extends into a love of general history and almost anything that has happened in the past. Even one of my top marks at the end of high school was in History. You get my drift.

So today I thought I'd share some stuff from my favourite pinterest board with you - an era - ie. the history board.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I do realise that the name of that board insinuates that all the pins come from a specific period of time which they don't obviously, I just haven't been able to think of a new all-encompassing name. Any ideas?


5 comments:

  1. the fifth pic is so love! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3rd picture is fabulous! And I can't come up with another name either... hmmm. An era sounds fine to me though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with the man and bird ! My guess is 40s or 50s :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Picasso, such a funny man. How on earth did he manage to be such a hit with the ladies though? I bet he's so lost in an artistic daydream that he doesn't even notice he's got a bird on his head - the origins of the photo bomb have been discovered ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, such an amazing collection

    and nishaantishu's comment is hilarious!

    xox

    ReplyDelete