Image Map

Monday, December 24, 2012

the night before christmas

The festivities are almost upon us and I am just getting more excited by the minute. This is definitely my favourite time of year. I think over the next week or so I'll take a mini break from blogging (and the computer in general) to spend time with friends and family as we relax in the summer sun.

Today is my nephews birthday and we're having family over for dinner accompanied by some birthday cake and then after that I'm gonna curl up in bed and watch The Family Stone. How are you spending your Christmas Eve?

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments: