Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Toast

This AW lookbook by Toast makes me want to escape to a country lodge so that I can wear impractical clothes and sit in front of a fire, drink hot chocolate and read The Great Gatsby or any other apropos literature.

I think that creating these scenarios in my mind is part of my coping mechanism for the fact that I have exams coming up in a few weeks and my brain just wants to escape for a little while. Eeek!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. I love Toast! The new catalog is so pretty. That setting is gorgeous :)

    Best wishes with your exams!

    ReplyDelete