Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Matric Dance

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

It was my Matric Dance this weekend. I got to dress up in all my finery and dance till the early hours of the morning with my classmates. We all ended up on the beach at 5am and stayed there to watch the sunrise before heading off to have breakfast at Spur. All in all I'd say it was one of the most memorable nights of my life.

I didn't get too many photos, most of them are of the preparations for the evening and the before party. I'm the one in the champagne coloured dress in case you were wondering (:

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. You're so beautiful! Love that dress and it sounds like you had lots of fun =)

    ReplyDelete