Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Light Witch

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Yesterday we had some serious doom and gloom weather here in the Mother City and it really put a damper on things. It made me want to get in bed and never get out. Alas I did get out of bed this morning as the weather has given the sunny skies a chance but the thoughts of rain and hot chocolate still linger.

These photos by Light Witch accurately depict my mood towards the weather yesterday. A little dark, a little eerie, a little mysterious and maybe even a little sullen. Although those adjectives are all rather heavy I can promise you my day wasn't a bust, just the weather was.

The weather for this weekend is looking a bit better. Tonight I'm singing in a little concert and the rest of the time my head is in the books. What are you lovelies getting up to?

7 comments:

  1. These photos are really lovely. Hope your concert goes well ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images, there's that eerie weather but with the butterflies and flowers it makes them quite beautiful. Good luck with your concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely eerie pictures, but also beautiful. Good luck with the books, our weekend will have much cleaning to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos.

    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing and kind of how I feel right now. I just woke up from a nap and I am dreading getting out of bed.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures...the light rays makes it all the more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete