Image Map

Friday, September 21, 2012

space travel

Exams are over (for now) and I've got this overwhelming feeling of wanderlust. I came across this flickr and in mere months their photos span the continents, going from places like Tokyo to Stockholm to Portland and really can't I do that and just see the world and everything inbetween?

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

4 comments:

  1. My wanderlust just got 100x worse but I love this flickr, I'm so jealous of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Flickr find! I envy people who have the circumstances/ability to travel the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.
    Flights to Harare
    Cheap Flights to Harare
    Cheap Air Tickets to Harare

    ReplyDelete