Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

English summer rain

The seasons are a changing and although officially it was Spring this past Saturday to me it feels like the past few days have been a mixture of Summer sunshine and the evening rain of Winter. The latest editorial by Nishe for Zeum Magazine is a pretty accurate photographic depiction of how I'm feeling about this weather, a little melancholy and a little confused.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. I am so freaking happy it's Spring!

    The cold and I just aren't friends. Great pics too.

    PS: I'm having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter?
    http://waitingformeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete