Image Map

Thursday, August 23, 2012

uttu


Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

My apologies for the absence lately. I read a tweet the other day that said something along the lines of 'a week is seven years in blog time' and with that in mind I am terribly sorry for being gone even longer than a week. The reason for my disappearing is a mixture between catching the worst flu and my laptop pms-ing for a good portion of the time.

As a peace offering I bring you lovelies Turkish label, Uttu with their quirky style and perfect summer attire I am hooked. Oh and the reason behind their name? Uttu is the goddes of weaving and clothing in Sumerian mythology.

3 comments:

  1. Um, these clothes are so beautiful! Perfect summertime wardrobe. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And I love that saying. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel like I've stepped back in time looking at these photos - they're beautiful just like the clothes!
    simplesophie.com ox

    ReplyDelete