Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Saša Antić

The idea of creating different and unique spaces everyday and getting paid to do so is otherworldly yet Saša Antić does just that.

My interest in styling took off in my early childhood when I was given my own dollhouse. I was obsessed, redecorating it every single day- putting up wallpaper, cutting out carpets and making different arrangements.
It´s funny how I today am doing it all for a living.

If his job isn't the raddest thing ever then I give up.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. How do you get in on this job?! I want to do this! haha :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete