Monday, July 16, 2012

Julia Hetta

Julia Hetta's work makes me feel like I've entered an alternate universe filled with beautiful people who where sculpted by the world's finest artisans. I also can't shake the feeling that everything in this universe happens in slow motion but maybe that's just me.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

2 comments:

  1. god, who would of thought dreary would ever look this gorgeous? haha seriously though, have you ever looked this beautiful sullen? it really does create a certain air around the pictures, this a very pretty lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the austere look to these photographs. She is truly talented!

    ReplyDelete