Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

wish

I've been following Carrie's blog for a while now and I'm sure that a lot of you do too. She is such a sweetheart with a gorgeous aesthetic which is probably one of the reasons I almost had heart palpitations (happy heart palpitations) when I discovered that she had teamed with Lucy to make Wish Magazine! That's right! A tangible piece of overtly girly goodness to hold in your hands and possibly drool on. I'm excited.

You can pre-order here & find more pictures from the launch party here.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. The magazine looks oh so dreamy right? I've been wishing for one but contemplating the astonomical shipping costs to NZ!! Britney of L&H. I love your blog so sweet!

    ReplyDelete