Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

wishes

Photobucket



I know it's a bit late now as my birthday is this Saturday and the South African Postal Service needs at least two months to get something shipped in but it was still fun nevertheless to compile a list of pretty things. I felt quite materialistic at first when I was doing this but then I realised it's just a small scale version of what I use this blog for. So, hey maybe I'm just a materialistic person (eek!). I have a sneaky suspicion I might be getting one or two of those books and then I think as a birthday gift to myself I'm gonna splurge on that cream crocheted dress.

What all did you lovelies get up to this weekend? I managed to bake a batch of rainbow cupcakes, yum!

2 comments:

  1. I had a nice relaxing weekend it. It was great! Love all the birthday wishes! Hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a list of pretty things :) ...i like everything and i really want to read that book from john green!

    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete