Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dusen Dusen

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

A collection inspired by Google Maps? Yes please! Brooklyn-based designer Ellen Van Dusen's latest range has come to life with the influence of Google Maps images of the Mid-West. I personally couldn't think of anything better. She's also included lightweight knits in her latest collection which she's never done before, just in time for the South African version of Winter. Ya know, the one where coats and cardi's are merely for accessorizing. Gosh darn, I love South Africa!


Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

It's opening night for my school's Variety Concert on Wednesday and I'm currently running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure I actually know what's potting and don't make a fool of myself on stage (it could very easily happen). I'm super excited for the show though as it's the last one I'll ever be in!

Happy Monday lovelies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment