Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

organizing

Often, the toughest mission of my year can be finding the perfect diary to keep track of my crazy antics. This year, however, I was lucky enough to find a diary I fell in love with, something that will actually make organizing my life seem fun. I mean, let's face it, we all prefer to write in things if they look pretty and maybe they're not super practical but small things like that can be overlooked.


There is one problem though; it's the second day of the new year & I haven't actually ordered my beloved diary yet... not the smartest thing I've ever done I admit it but I'll just have to wait a few weeks (thanks to the fact that I live in South Africa aka Narnia) before I can get my hands on it. Until then, I'll ogle over it's beauty through my computer screen.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful diary! My goal is to stay organized this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Isn't it funny how writing things down in a pretty book can make organizing intriguing? I have quite a few notebooks and datebooks that only have a few pages of actual documentation. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it's so pretty. I want one, too! Although I tend to write in them for about a week and then I'm back to any scrap of paper I can find.

    ReplyDelete